- Ramp Ribs
- Breakfast Bowl with Ramps, Asparagus & Lemon Herb Sauce
- RAMP ESCABECHE
- Ramp Omelet Recipe
- Caramelized Wild Ramps
- Ramp Jam Recipe
- Pickled Ramp Bulbs
- Grilled Ramps with Asparagus
- Spaghetti With Ramps
- Buttermilk Fried Ramps
- Caramelized Ramps
- Ramps And Red Potatoes
- Pickled Ramp Bulbs – Asian Style – (Pickled Ramps)
- Fried Eggs, Bacon, And Ramps
- Ramp And Potato Soup
- Buttermilk Ramp Biscuits
- Penne Pasta And Fresh Ramps
Hi Bucky. We had terrific success with a ramp experiment last night: turkey burgers with ramps and apples! Healthy ground turkey breast is normally so dry, but this was great. Feel free to share.
– About 10 ramps (or more!), washed, chopped, and sauteed in coconut or olive oil
– 16 oz of ground turkey breast
– 1/2 large apple, finely chopped. (Pink lady, Fuji, or gala would be good.)
– 1 teaspoon dried sage
– Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Mix all of the above together, form patties to your desired size, and sauté burgers in coconut oil (or grill) until cooked through and nicely browned on the outside.
We served ours on Kaiser rolls with peppery, bitter, spring greens and blue cheese sauce (8 oz cream cheese, 4 oz blue cheese, 3 tablespoons fresh herbs of your choice, 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, dash of cayenne – all tossed in the food processor). Think these burgers would also be good with sharp cheddar and a mustard/maple sauce. Cheers!
That sounds great!
I looked up some scalloped potatoes recipes,then adjusted it using ramps Gorgonzola cheese,baked in a Dutch oven,oh my ! good stuff
how long will you be shipping fresh ramps for 2016?
Only a couple more weeks.
How can I order?
hi bucky i think the new web site is very nice you have done a great job on it thank you
Just plugged your recipe page. https://www.facebook.com/RampsTheKingOfStink/