- 1 large pork rib rack
- 1 pound of cleaned ramps
- 2 two crushed garlic cloves
- 3 finely chopped habanero peppers
- 4 dashes balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Rub the salt and pepper and garlic into both sides of the ribs.
- Place the ribs curve up on some aluminum foil.
- Place on the concave surfaced the ramps and sprinkle over with the hot peppers.
- Give it several dashes of vinegar.
- Wrap it up in foil and bake on the grill for 1 hour.
- Carefully open the foil and mush what is left of the ramps and smear over the meat.
- Place the meat on the grill and brown both sides.
- Baste the meat with the juice ramp mixture left in the foil.
- Just before removal coat well with your favorite barbecue sauce.
- Forget the napkins everyone will want to lick their fingers.
Order your ramps here.
Talk Back! Leave A Comment!